- We welcome submissions of full papers and extended abstracts (minimum 3 pages).
- Please refer to the Template and Guidline for formating your paper.
- All submissions must be made as word documents in .doc or .docx format. The files must be send to wibf.fwiwi[at]fhws.de as an email attachment.
- Language for the papers or extended abstracts: English
- Deadline: tbd
- All submissions will be peer-reviewed: Full papers and extended abstracts will be reviewed by two referees. The results will be individually sent to each author by email.
- To ensure that your submissions are received and reviewed, please submit as EARLY as possible. By submitting a paper, all authors also agree that at least one author would attend the conference.
- For more information, contact Mr. Dominik Winkler, Markus Engert or Prof. Dr. Emin Akcaoglu.
Cohesive proposals are invited for sessions covering:
- aspects of theory building, theory testing, and methodology,
- pedagogical cases and
- other conference-related topics.